When the going gets tough you need ‘Force’ to keep the momentum. Whenever I feel the need for an extra boost, I drink coffee read short motivational quotes!
You will find 17 awesome quotes below. Many of them are taken from Russian sources, and therefore are not known worldwide. These will be the new “Inspirational Injection” for YOU!
1. “Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Freedom.” – Roman Abramovich
Abramovich is a Russian businessman and the owner of Chelsea Football Club. With a net worth $10.5 billion, this man definitely knows the right attitude to money.
2. “Always give people a 2nd chance – but rarely a 3rd.” – Judy Greer
Judy Greer is an American actress, model, and author. Following her advice would surely make our lives a lot easier and happier.
3. “I will fight for my dreams till the day I die!” – Unknown
There are ideas that make you feel powerful.
So, how do we turn such of our ideas into a habit? Check out this free Ebook “How to Stay Positive: 10 Smart Beliefs”
4. “Initially people think ‘I’m too young for X’
Later it shifts to ‘It’s too late for X’
– Igor Smirnov
5. "I never wait for a fair Wind. My motto is ‘Victory & Success in Any Situation’.” – Vladimir Dovgan
Dovgan is a multimillionaire. He has launched more than 30 businesses. As a leading trainer of success in Russia, he’s willing to share his key to victory.
6. “When you set a Goal, circumstances start working For You.” – Vladimir Dovgan
7. “The moment you say ‘I’ll do whatever it takes to achieve my goal’ –
you realize that nothing can stop you.” – Igor Smirnov
8. “Uniqueness is an essential ingredient of success in business.” – Yevgeny Chichvarkin
Chichvarkin founded the largest Russian mobile phone retailer, making his net worth $1.6 billion. His quote is a powerful reminder to avoid copying competitors but rather nourish our own uniqueness.
9. “Buying should be an adventure. Clients should get more than just a product. People want Impressions.” – Yevgeny Chichvarkin
10. “It’s Better to walk alone, than follow a crowd going in the wrong direction.” – Herman Siu
11. “To Succeed in a Sport – Keep your eye on the BALL.
To Succeed in Life – Keep your eye on the GOAL.”
- Igor Smirnov
12. “Sociability is 80% of Success.” – Unknown
13. “I have no special talents. I rely on diligence, desire, and stubbornness.” – Oleg Tinkov
Tinkov was born in a poor family, in a small Russian village. Now he’s a famous businessman, owner of “Tinkoff bank” with a fortune of $1.2 billion.
14. “People often ask me how I started my business. It started from my will to Live, not to survive.” – Oleg Tinkov
15. “Cheat on your cell phone every once in a while with a book.” – Unknown
16. “Nowadays, those who receive academic degrees work for those who dropped out of university and started their business.” – Unknown
17. “Develop a strong mind and you will lead a strong life.” – Unknown
Which one of the above short motivational quotes inspired you the most?
I would love to hear your thoughts in the comment below.